Electromagnetic flowmeter for volume flux measurement;
Can measure the transient pulsating flux;
RS485 communication protocol (optional);
RS232 communication protocol (optional)
MFE600 Intelligent Electromagnetic Flowmeter is designed and manufactured with the most advanced domestic and abroad technology, featuring high accuracy, reliability, good stability and long service life.
We pay our attention to every detail in the process of the product structure design, material selection, manufacturing, assembly and factory testing etc. With a water tower up to 35m as pressure stabilizer for actual flow calibration, we have a professional production line for electromagnetic flowmeter, also we design and develop a series of software and hardware for electromagnetic flowmeter for mass production to ensure high quality in long term use. The product has backlight and wide temperature-ranged Chinese/English LCD display. With fully practical function, visual display, easy operation, it saves troubles for on-site installation operation and maintenance. MFE600 can be widely used in industrial fields such as petroleum, chemical, metallurgy, water supply and drainage, steel, coal, paper, food, textile, environmental protection and other municipal administration, water conservancy construction field etc.
1. The electromagnetic flowmeter is an instrument for volume flux measurement. The flux measurement will not be influenced by the fluid density, viscosity, temperature, pressure and electrical conductivity changes. There is a linear relationship between the inducing voltage signal of sensor and the average velocity. Its accuracy is high.
2. Due to the unimpeded flow and no moving parts, it will not cause additional energy loss or jam. Therefore it is remarkable for energy saving, especially it is suitable for measurement of liquid-solid two-phase fluids such as sewage, slurry, pulp, coal slurry, pulp etc.
3. The electromagnetic flowmeter has no mechanical inertia. With good sensitivity, it can measure the transient pulsating flux, and has good linearity.
4.It has low requirements for installation. Short straight pipe is needed, generally 5D in front of the flowmeter, 3D behind it (D is the interior diameter of the selected instrument).
5. Only the lining and electrodes contact with the media, as long as the selection of electrode and lining materials is proper, they can be corrosion resistance and abrasive resistance, and are able to ensure long-term use.
6. When power supply is off suddenly, EEPROM can protect parameter setting and cumulative values.
7. The converter uses a low-power consumption single-chip for processing data. And it uses SMD electronic components and SMT surface mounting technology to ensure reliable performance, high accuracy, low power consumption and zero stability. With Chinese dot matrix LCD display, it can display the integrated flux, transient flux, velocity, flow percentage and other parameters.
8.Multi-electrode structure ensures high accuracy. With the grounding electrode, it doesn't need grounding ring, therefore saves the cost.
9. The low-frequency rectangle wave excitation improves the flux stability. It has low power consumption and good low flow characteristics.
10.Bidirectional measurement system can be used for measuring forward flux and reverse flux.
Electromagnetic Flowmeter Converter Components:
Input signal: signal emitted from the sensor directly proportional to the flow.
Output signal: 4mA ~ 20mA DC (load resistance 0Ω ~ 750Ω).
Select pulse / alarm output by parameter setup
Pulse output: (pulled up resistor already)
4mA ~ 20mA DC Output: Current output is active output.
Alarm output: rated value 30V DC, 100mA
Communication signal: RS485 communication protocol (optional);
RS232 communication protocol (optional)
Load Resistance: 250Ω ~ 600Ω (including cable resistance)
Load Capacitance: 0.22μF (Max)
Load inductance: 3.3mH (Max)
Space between split cables: ≤100m
Input impedance of receiving instrument: ≥10kΩ (@ 2.4kHz)
Measurement Range setting:
The volumetric flux is set by the setup of volume unit, flux value and diameter of flowmeter.
Volume unit: m3
Velocity unit: m/s
Diameter of flowmeter: mm
Transient flux display: display flux unit, and the percentage of range.
Integrated flux display: display forward and reverse integrated flux and total integrated flux.
Pulse output: By setting an impulse ratio, the pulse quantity expressed in any flux unit can be output.
Pulse width: Duty ratio of 50% or fixed pulse width is available for users to choose.
Output speed: 10 to 400 (PPS) (only applicable when the form of pulse output is selected).
Black-out data protection: data will be stored by EEPROM without backup battery.
Forward and Reverse flux measurement: in the model of forward and reverse flow direction, the reverse flux can be measured.
Upper limit alarm: the transient flux is larger than the upper limit of setting value
Lower limit alarm: the transient flux is smaller than the lower limit of setting value
Damping function: available to set from 0.2s ~ 100s (63% response time)
Normal Working Condition
Environment Temperature: -20℃~60℃
Rated Voltage of Power Supply:
220V AC: 100V~240V AC
DC: 24V DC
MFE600 Electromagnetic Flowmeter Performance Introduction(Flange)
Installation and Structure
Separate model: converter, 50mm pipe or plane installation
Integrated model: combined with the sensor
Wire connector: ISO M20 × 1.5 female thread
Wire Terminals: M3 screw
Housing material: aluminum alloy
Protection class: IP65 (general type); IP68 (waterproof)
Flowmeter Model Instruction
Measurement Pipe Diameter
For Example: 100 represents DN100
Standard Mount (required)
Hastelloy B (HB)
Hastelloy C (HC)
F4(PTFE) Polyfluoroethylene F4
F46(FEP) Polyperfluorethylene-propylene F46
DN 10 ~ 80
DN 100 ~ 150
DN 200 ~ 1000
DN 1100 ~ 2000
Media Working Temp.
Built-in Grounding Electrode
4mA~20mA DC ( with pulse/frequency)
No digital signal
RS-485 (ModBus protocol)
For example: (200)means 20mA corresponds to the maximum flux 200m3/h.
Version Code Example: MFE600-200-103-1.0E1-0001-0010 (max)
Explanation: MFE600 Electromagnetic flowmeter; DN200 diameter; with fixed stainless steel electrodes and Neoprene lining; with rated pressure of 1.0MPa and internal grounding electrode, temperature <60℃; IP65 protection, integrated, with 4mA~20mA DC(frequency or pulse output) and RS485 digital signal; carbon steel housing and flange, with companion mounting flange (including bolts and nuts), 220VAC power supply.
Electromagnetic Flowmeter Outline Construction
Instrument Outline Dimension (mm)
Flange Connection Dimension (mm)
The model selection of the electromagnetic flowmeter is preferably performed by a technician who is familiar with on-site technological conditions. The technician shall select proper diameter, lining material and electrode and so on according to the measurable range table in the type selection material, and the selection preferably confirmed by an end user who is familiar with the on-site technological conditions.
Measured media: gas, steam, liquid
Measured range(with no shift): 0Pa~600Pa…40MPa
Basic error: ±0.075%
Diaphragm contacting with liquid: Stainless Steel 316L, Hast-alloy
·Flow range: 20mL/min~1500mL/min
·Over 4kPa back pressure compensation at 1500mL/min flow point
·Real-time temperature and pressure compensation
·Pressure range 0kPa~20kPa…100MPa;
·Gauge, absolute and sealed gauge pressure sensor;
·Constant current / Constant Voltages power supply;
·Isolated construction to measure various fluid media
·Φ19mm OEM pressure element
·316L stainless steel material
·Tantalum diaphragm or titanium construction for option
·Different male thread connection optional