To increase the sewage treatment capacity and improve efficiency, the sewage treatment plant uses MBR membrane bioreactor integrated equipment to treat sewage. The MBR membrane bioreactor integrated equipment has high processing efficiency, and the effluent can be directly reused. It is convenient to operate and manage; easy to control automatically as well.
In order to achieve energy saving and automatic control, it is necessary to measure the inlet sewage flow, pipeline pressure, and pool level of the sewage treatment equipment. Among them, the specific requirements for the flow meter are as below:
1. Accurate measurement, the accuracy of the instrument is 0.5%;
2. The measuring medium is sewage which is corrosive;
3. The installation location is more demanding, and the straight pipe is short;
We recommend the MFE600 integrated electromagnetic flow meter.
On the one hand, the sensor part of the MFE600 flow meter only has the lining and the electrode in contact with the medium. The electrodes and lining materials are optional and as long as the electrode and the lining material are properly selected with corrosion resistance and wear resistance, it can be ensured for long-term use.
On the other hand, MFE600 electromagnetic flow meter is easy to install. The straight pipe length required for the sensor is short, generally 5D in front of the flow meter and 3D behind it (D is the inner diameter of the selected instrument). It can be suitable for the short pipeline application of sewage treatment equipment using straight pipelines on site.
MFE600 Integrated Electromagnetic Flow Meter
1. Flow measurement is not affected by fluid density, viscosity, temperature and pressure.
2. The sensor induced voltage signal has a linear relationship with the average flow rate, and the measurement accuracy is high.
3. There is no obstruction and moving parts in the measuring tube, no additional energy loss, blockage, and it is energy saving.
4. There is no mechanical inertia with high sensitivity, can measure instantaneous pulsating flow.
Pipeline Pressure Measurement: MPM489 Pressure Transmitter
Features: reliable performance, easy to use
Application: Detection of fluid pressure in petroleum, chemical, electric power, hydrology, geology and other industries.
Water Pool Level Measurement: MPM4700 Level Transmitter
Output: two-wire 4mA - 20mA DC
Features: All stainless-steel structure design, small size, light weight, can be used in liquids for a long time.
Wireless Transmission: Earth1006 wireless remote monitoring terminal
Application: It is suitable for monitoring sites without power supply or harsh environment. It can realize comprehensive functions such as data collection, storage, alarm and transmission of underground wells, fire safety, dam health, water supply and drainage pipe network, etc.
The specific solution for measuring the electromagnetic flow meter needs to refer to the actual situation. Our technical team will provide you with the best product solution according to the site environment. Feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org